Android SDK Platform Tools download is now available as a zip file directly from Google. Just download the latest SDK platform-tools zip containing ADB and Fastboot binaries for Windows, Mac, and Linux from below and unzip it. The Android software development kit (SDK) includes different components, including SDK Tools, Build Tools, and Platform Tools. The SDK Tools primarily includes the stock Android emulator, hierarchy viewer, SDK manager, and ProGuard.The Build Tools primarily include aapt (Android packaging tool to create.APK), dx (Android tool that converts.java files to.dex files).
- Install Android Sdk Tools
- Android Sdk Zip File Download
- Android Sdk Tools Download Zip For Ubuntu Windows 7
Links for android-sdk-platform-tools
Download Source Package android-sdk-meta:
- Ubuntu MOTU Developers (Mail Archive)
Install Android Sdk Tools
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Android tools Maintainer (Mail Archive)
- Kai-Chung Yan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Other Packages Related to android-sdk-platform-tools
- dep:adb (>= 1:6.0.1+r16)
- Android Debug Bridge
- dep:android-sdk-platform-tools-common (>= 23)
- Tools for interacting with an Android platform - Common files
- dep:dmtracedump (>= 6.0.1+r16)
- Java method trace dump tool
- dep:etc1tool (>= 6.0.1+r16)
- ETC1 conversion tool
- dep:fastboot (>= 1:6.0.1+r16)
- Android fastboot tool
- dep:hprof-conv (>= 6.0.1+r16)
- HPROF Converter
- Command line interface for SQLite 3
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||2.1 kB||15.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||2.1 kB||15.0 kB||[list of files]|
The Android SDK is composed of modular packages that you can download separately using the Android SDK Manager. For example, when the SDK Tools are updated or a new version of the Android platform is released, you can use the SDK Manager to quickly download them to your environment. Simply follow the procedures described in Adding Platforms and Packages.
If you've lost your driver discs, you're unable to find drivers on themanufacturer's web site or Windows Update can't configure your hardware,use this tool to quickly find and install all missing drivers.If you're a PC technician, keep Snappy Driver Installer on your USB flash driveor external hard drive and take it with you wherever you go. If you've lost your driver discs, you're unable to find drivers on themanufacturer's web site or Windows Update can't configure your hardware,use this tool to quickly find and install all missing drivers.If you're a PC technician, keep Snappy Driver Installer on your USB flash driveor external hard drive and take it with you wherever you go. No more searching fordrivers after a clean install, just let Snappy Driver Installer do it's thingand your job will be done in no time.Install missing drivers and update old drivers. Download snapp driver for android. In environmentswith no Internet access you can quickly get things working. In environmentswith no Internet access you can quickly get things working.
Sep 12, 2017 The Sims 3 — many familiar life simulator from the developer EA Mobile. You need to create virtual Sims, equip their life, make friends and much more. Create characters, adjusting appearance, character traits, and choosing the right clothes and accessories. Explore the world, make sure that your characters do not need anything and were happy. Download The Sims 3 v1.6.11 game APK file latest version for Android smartphones and tablets for free. Sims 3 latest patch. Oct 10, 2019 Download The Sims 3 1.5.21 for Android. Fast downloads of the latest free software!
- A command-line version of the Apk Analyzer has been added in tools/bin/apkanalyzer. It offers the same features as the Apk Analyzer in Android Studio and can be integrated into build/CI servers and scripts for tracking size regressions, generating reports, and so on.
- ProGuard rules files under tools/proguard are no longer used by the Android Plugin for Gradle. Added a comment to explain that.
- When creating an AVD with avdmanager, it is no longer necessary to specify --tag if the package specified by --package only contains a single image (as is the case for all images currently distributed by Google).
There are several different packages available for the Android SDK. The table below describes most of the available packages and where they're located once you download them.
29.0.5 (October 2019) Command-line tools:
- Slight performance improvement on Linux when using many simultaneous connections.
- Add --fastdeploy option to adb install, for incremental updates to APKs while developing.
- SDK Tools
- Contains tools for debugging and testing, plus other utilities that are required to develop an app. If you've just installed the SDK starter package, then you already have the latest version of this package. Make sure you keep this up to date.
- SDK Platform-tools
- Contains platform-dependent tools for developing and debugging your application. These tools support the latest features of the Android platform and are typically updated only when a new platform becomes available. These tools are always backward compatible with older platforms, but you must be sure that you have the latest version of these tools when you install a new SDK platform.
- An offline copy of the latest documentation for the Android platform APIs.
- SDK Platform
- There's one SDK Platform available for each version of Android. It includes an android.jar file with a fully compliant Android library. In order to build an Android app, you must specify an SDK platform as your build target.
- System Images
- Each platform version offers one or more different system images (such as for ARM and x86). The Android emulator requires a system image to operate. You should always test your app on the latest version of Android and using the emulator with the latest system image is a good way to do so.
- Sources for Android SDK
- A copy of the Android platform source code that's useful for stepping through the code while debugging your app.
- Samples for SDK
- A collection of sample apps that demonstrate a variety of the platform APIs. These are a great resource to browse Android app code. The API Demos app in particular provides a huge number of small demos you should explore.
- Google APIs
- An SDK add-on that provides both a platform you can use to develop an app using special Google APIs and a system image for the emulator so you can test your app using the Google APIs.
- Android Support
- A static library you can include in your app sources in order to use powerful APIs that aren't available in the standard platform. For example, the support library contains versions of the Fragment class that's compatible with Android 1.6 and higher (the class was originally introduced in Android 3.0) and the ViewPager APIs that allow you to easily build a side-swipeable UI.
- Google Play Billing
- Provides the static libraries and samples that allow you to integrate billing services in your app with Google Play.
- Google Play Licensing
- Provides the static libraries and samples that allow you to perform license verification for your app when distributing with Google Play.
Download links for previous version Android SDK 25.2.3:
Download links for previous version 24.4.1 2015-10-22:
Android Sdk Zip File Download
Download links for previous version 24.3.4: