- Best Photo Viewer
- Download Best Photo Viewer For Android Iphone
- Best Photo Viewer For Windows 7
- Download Best Photo Viewer For Android Free
- Download Best Photo Viewer For Android Phone
- Best Free Photo Viewer
- Photo Viewer Download
People that are well versed in computer know pretty well what is meant by photo viewer or an image viewer, however novices may lack knowledge of what exact this app is? What it can do? And how people use it? In simple words a photo viewer app also known as image viewer app is actually a computer program capable of showing graphical images stored on system or device you are using. Photo viewer apps on androids aim at optimizing the flexibility of direct viewing photo enhancing photo viewing experience of user. However depending upon embedded customized features, some photo viewers may or may not give you option to manage and organize your gallery. People can use this app for various purposes that includes; thumbnail display, rotation and zooming that are fundamental viewing operations, screen capture, full screen display and screen capture. Down below top 10 photo viewers for Android are mentioned, let’s have a quick look.
1. QuickPic Gallery
Jan 02, 2019 Best Photo Apps for Android for 2019. Our editors hand-picked these products based on our tests and reviews. If you use our links to buy, we may get a commission. Oct 30, 2019 File Viewer for Android is not just a file viewer, it's also a file manager! To view file options at the bottom of the screen, long press (press and hold) a file or folder. You can select multiple files by tapping them when the file options bar is open. The file manager works great on Android smartphones, and it's also optimized for tablets.
With user base of 10million the app is really compatible with different Android devices. It is quick, modern and light. Smaller in size but greater in strengths as opposed to others of similar kind, this app is an amazing space saver with highlighting features as under:
- High definition quality slideshow
- Friendly user interface with latest designs and vibrant themes
- Speedy launching and instantly viewing of unlimited photos
- Get your photos secured with password
- Sorting and management is convenient
- Tailor photos as per your need using embedded editor in the app
2. Perfect Viewer
Perfect viewer is really quick and powerful photo and comic viewer equipped with balloon magnifier. Main features are:
- Photo file formats encompassing PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and WebP supported.
- Enable viewing in different screen sizes and viewing modes
- Capable of setting photo as a wall paper
- Chrome cast supported
- Capable of transforming white/black photos into 4colorize photos( application of Perfect Viewer donation is required for this)
3. Photato – Photo Organizer
Photato is a wonderful photo viewer app capable of managing and organizing countless photos with extraordinary convenience. Automatic tagging feature of all pictures enable swift management of gallery. Main features encompass:
- Easy sorting because of tags
- Superbly designed photo album
- Free of cost without any ads
- Quickest photo viewer and stand out among others of similar kind
4. Google Photos
Smart choice for smart people, this app let users to share and find automatically organized and backed photos like never before. Launched by Google this app ideally suits the existing way of user’s taking photos. Highlighting features include:
- Unlimited capacity for storing photos at free
- Properly backed up photos can easily be removed from Android devices within a click so free space is always there
- Segregation of photos as per place, people or thins is easy
- Editing option available.
- Casting and sharing are fun filled experiences with Google Photos.
5. A+ Gallery Photos & Videos
Designed like the photo gallery of iPhone, this app is a fantastic organizer of photo album. It can sync with Amazon cloud drive, Facebook or Dropbox. Main features include:
- Amalgamates the best part of iPhone (style) and Android
- Strikingly coloured themes and backgrounds
- Peculiar cloud backup with Amazon cloud drive, Facebook and Dropbox
- Sorting of photos via colour
- Edit, manage and organize photos
- HD viewing of photos and much more
6. Piktures – Beautiful Gallery
Equipped with distinctive gesture-based feature, a brilliant photo viewer app with no ads available at free of cost. Salient features are:
- Chrome cast supported to cast photos on screen
- HD quality photo viewing
- Editing pictures with the help of external editing tools
- Sorting, moving, copying, managing and sharing photos and albums
- Single album viewing for all photos
- Parallax and blur effect of photos is covered with this app
7. Photo Gallery
Photo gallery works both ways as photo viewer as well as photo editor. Viewing and managing photos is as easy as pie with this app. Salient features include:
- Rapid access to your photos
- Spiral View, TimeLine View, Grid View
- Rotation and zooming
- Managing photo files, copying and moving photos along with renaming, sorting and creating new folder
8. HD Gallery
An amazing photo viewer with powerful organizing tools to create gallery like iPhone inserting backgrounds, stickers and photos. Customization of photos is just fun and easy. Main features include:
- View and capture HD photos
- Backup, transfer or even move photo and video data from Android and other compatible devices
- One click to smarten up selfie
- Photo effects like Sepia colour, glass effects, prisma and ripples that drive you crazy
- Supporting almost all video and photo formats
- Backup and sync option with Amazon cloud drive, Dropbox and Facebook
9. Photo Gallery& Album
Top tier photo managing and photo gallery app. It is a quick and convenient way to share, edit, sort and organize valuable photo treasure. Highlighting features are:
- All frequently used image file formats supported.
- Convenient to view more than 1000 photos in seconds
- Slideshow feature available
- Cropping, rotating, zooming in and out possible
- Very fine interface design
- HD quality of photos optimized for high definition android tablets
10. RotoView Photo Viewer
RotoView Photo Viewer is a unique app where you can scroll just by tilting your smart device a bit. Scrolling ergonomically has facilitated quick viewing of countless photos. Equipped with an accelerometer also known or gyroscope sensor this app works well with all android devices. Main features include:
- Easing scrolling using rotation gestures of throw& glide
- Compatible with all photos and albums
- Flawless integration with available photo editors on Android device
- Excellent app for photo sharing, photo viewing, photo magnifying and photo editing
Android Manager - One Stop Solution to Manage Your Mobile Lifestyle
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS etc. to computer and restore them easily
- Manage, export&import your Contacts and SMS, deduplicate Contacts, reply SMS with computer
- One-click Root - root your Android phones/tablets to take full control of your device
- Phone to Phone Transfer - transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS between two mobiles ( both Android and iPhone are supported)
- App Manager - Install, uninstall, import or backup Apps in batch
- Gif Maker - create Gif from photos, motion photos, videos
- iTunes Manager - Sync iTunes Music to Android or transfer music from Android to iTunes
- Fully compatible with 3000+ Android devices (Android 2.2 - Android 8.0) from Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Sony etc.
The new Windows Photo viewer has its own woes. You double click an image and it takes its own sweet time to load. Plus, it can only handle JPEGs, RAW images but it has no clue when it’s a PSD. Having said that, it does have few editing tools which work great but it’s anyways seldom used. All in all, there are much better alternatives out there that just trump Microsoft Photos. So, here goes my list for the best photo viewer for Windows 10.
How to set a default photo viewer
Just a heads up, installing a third-party photo viewer app isn’t going to be enough. You also have to make it your default Photo viewer app. To do that on Windows 10, just head over to the search bar and type Default. Next, go to Default Apps Settings > Click on Photos. Now you can select any Photo viewer as your default image viewer.
Best Photo Viewer for Windows 10
1. Windows Photo Viewer
Windows Photo Viewer has been a part of the Windows family since Windows XP. Formerly, it was known as “Windows Picture and Fax Viewer” and later renamed to Windows Photo Viewer. Coming Windows 10, Microsoft universally replaced it with its updated platform Photos. But, the developers still haven’t remove it from the system and it is still accessible within the files.
However, in order to make it work, you would have to tweak the registry keys. I wouldn’t recommend manually editing them and hence you should download the “.reg” files from this link.
File formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, etc.
- Simple UI with minimal features
- Edited natively reduces the size
- Doesn’t support GIFs
How to get Windows Photo Viewer back in Windows 10
If you have upgraded from a previous version to Windows 10, you would see the Windows Photo Viewer directly in the Default Apps menu under Settings. However, if you have installed Windows 10 from scratch, you need to follow these steps to activate the tool for your windows:
- Download the registry files for the Windows photo viewer.
- Extract and double click on the “Activate Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10″ file.
- Next, restart your computer and your beloved Windows photo Viewer is back. And if you wish to deactivate it, just run the “Deactivate Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10” file and restart your system.
HoneyView is the most basic third-party image viewer. It’s almost similar to Windows Photos Viewer in functionality and features. However, it does support a couple of extra image formats like PNG, GIF, etc.
It allows you to rotate images and perform basic resizing with it. Editing can be done by attaching a link to either Photoshop or Paint. You can bookmark images with this software for future references.
Format: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PSD.
Best Photo Viewer
- Ease of usability and resemblance to the windows photo viewer
- No inbuilt editing tools
ImageGlass is yet another minimal photo viewer for Windows 10. But what really stands out is the modern UI of the tool compared to other software.
Read: 9 Best Reminder Apps for Windows
ImageGlass lets you view a slideshow of images in the folder. You can link different image editors to different file formats. For instance, I can link PSDs to Photoshop. So every time I choose to edit a PSD, it will open in Photoshop only.
Format: JPG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, WEBP, and 72+ image formats.
- Slideshow of images
- Lacks inbuilt editing tools
IrfanView is one of the most popular third-party image viewing applications and it is even our pick for the best photo viewer for Windows 10. It is named after the creator Irfan Sklijan and is free to use. The software is pretty light, intuitive and supports a large graphics file format base.
IrfanView is optimized to perform better and has a footprint of only 2MB. Apart from the image viewing, it also has a few extra tools. For instance, it supports OCR to “read” text on an image and export it to an editable format. Apart from that, you can also color correct pictures, insert text/ watermark to your pictures and add a few different filters.
Format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JP2 & JPM, PNG, TIFF, RAW, ECW, EMF, FSH, ICO, PCX, PBM, PDF, PGM, PPM, TGA, Flash, Ogg and text files.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Versatile file format base and can easily handle huge RAW images
- Supports more than 50 plugins
- Not the best UI.
- Although it can be fixed in the settings, scrolling through folders is painful as Irfan View constantly tries to open a non-image.
5. FastStone Image Viewer
The FastStone image viewer is yet another lightweight image viewer with multiple language support. It has a slideshow option with many attractive transition effects.
It supports multi-monitor configuration which would come in handy if you work with a large number of images. It also supports renaming and converting files in batch. You can even open and view a batch of files which is relatively faster. It has a portable variant as well which can be run through a flash drive.
Format: BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, and TGA), RAW
- Supports renaming and converting in batch
- Email sharing option
- Slow thumbnail generation
- Overall scrolling is slow.
Initially supporting Unix systems only, Xnview is now even available for Windows. It is not just an image viewer but a photo organizer and editor too. XnView is a robust software and supports multiple languages.
XnView not only supports 500+ image formats but also a few audio and video formats. It also supports scripting to rename a batch of files in a single stretch. On top of that, you can basic editing tools to crop, resize, rotate, and a bunch of effects. you can edit Raster images with this software.
Format: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and 500+ file formats.
- supports large file format base,
- scripting for basic tasks is allowed.
- It is free only for private use.
7. ACDSee Ultimate
If you’re a fan of the Rock band AC/DC you’ll know the name of this software is just a play on words. As awesome as the band is, this software is full of special talents. It offers thumbnail view, lossless rotation, resize and crop.
One of the best features of this software is that it allows you to look at the images inside a zip file without extracting it. ACDSee allows you to adjust exposure, colors, and contrast of an image. If you have a low-light image that makes you look like a demon, red-eye removal is just a button away.
Formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and PSD. It also supports most of the raw file formats.
Download Best Photo Viewer For Android Iphone
- view images inside zipped archives without extracting.
Best Photo Viewer For Windows 7
- It only has a free trial for 30 days
- The paid version is $109.
Download ACDSee ($109)
JPEGView can be considered as a free and open-source alternative for ACDSee. The main emphasis of the tool is quick editing. Hence, the preview bar comes loaded with brightness, color, and contrast adjustment sliders at the bottom.
It has an inbuilt image file browser. The editing tools are quite extensive and quickly accessible on the Preview page. You can also set up a slideshow of multiple images within a folder.
- An extensive set of editing tools
- Supports renaming and converting in batch
- Lacks extensive EXIF data and a print button
QuickLook is a tool developed to replicate the quick preview action on macO. Its smooth loading interface and quick response time bring it on par with Apple’s Quick Look feature. If you haven’t used Quick Look on mac, it works with a simple spacebar tap to preview the image and again a click to close it.
Quicklook quietly runs in the background and listens for the hotkey’s trigger. A few different hotkeys are available to control the environment of the file are available. It not only supports image preview but also lets you view PDF, PSDs, text files, etc.
Take your Spectrum TV experience with you! With the Spectrum TV App, you can enjoy up to 250 live TV channels and up to 30,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when you're connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home. Plus, when you're on the go, enjoy up to 150 live channels and up to 20,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection. Download the 4.25★ Cable TV Live 2 at Aptoide now! Virus and Malware free No extra costs. Feb 08, 2018 E-cable TV is proud to present the most comprehensive range of exclusive releases all without any commercials, making watching E-Cable an enjoyable and uninterrupted experience for all the family. E-cable TV lets you watch your favourite movies, series, shows and live sports - anytime, anywhere and on any device. Watch TV for free with these 10 Android apps. Pop in a cable or satellite login and the locks are lifted, along with those for additional episodes in the library. You can download the free. Jul 22, 2017 Download Tv Cable apk 1.0 for Android. 156 TV channels to enjoy at your leisure. By adding tag words that describe for Games&Apps, you're helping to make these Games and Apps be more discoverable by other APKPure users. Download APK (12.1 MB) Additional Information. Cable tv apps download for android.
Format: images, videos, PSD, PDF and text files.
- Quick and responsive.
- It doesn’t actually have an option to manipulate the files on its own.
- Windows 10 only.
Nomacs is an open-source, free to use image viewer which has a lot up its sleeve.
Nomacs offers mosaic generation by overlaying a database of images together based on similar histograms. My favorite feature is the synchronization of multiple instances. This enables you to easily compare images by zooming in or panning at the exact same position or even by overlaying them with different opacity. Nomacs not only reads images in the zip archives but even previews MS office documents. You can also add notes to the images to keep track of their origin. Nomacs includes image manipulation methods for adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma, exposure.
You can activate cache in the settings and reduce image switch times
Format: It supports all the popular image formats including camera raw formats.
Download Best Photo Viewer For Android Free
- Quickly compare multiple images.
- Recent updates have made it slow.
Download Best Photo Viewer For Android Phone
Best Free Photo Viewer
Final Thoughts: Best Photo Viewer for Windows 10
Photo Viewer Download
Every software has its own selling point and we have listed quite a few. Irfanview takes the spot because of its lightning-fast interface. If you like portables, FastStone is something that you can carry on a small flash drive. Xnview and Nomacs are best for handling images in batch for either renaming them or converting them to a more compatible image format.
Also Read: 7 Best PDF voice reader for Windows