With the background ffmpeg library support, Video converter for Android can convert almost any video formats to mpeg4 and h264 videos, including asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4 etc. Download any video converter for android apk pc. Video Converter Android (VidCon) is the best (and free!) video converters on Android for Android. If you want a specific video format to be supported, please leave the details in comments or email us. With the background ffmpeg library support, Video converter for Android can convert almost any video formats to mpeg4 and h264 videos, including asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4 etc.
Free amplified bible download pdf. Installing Download AMP Bible, The Amplified Bible Version For PC Windows and Mac can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install Download AMP Bible, The Amplified Bible Version For PC Windows and Mac.1. Why Install Download AMP Bible, The Amplified Bible Version For PC Windows and MacThere are several reasons you would want to play the Download AMP Bible, The Amplified Bible Version For PC Windows and Mac.
- NIGHT 1 - Phone Guy - 'Hello! Hello hello… Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza! Uh, I’m hear to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here, and to help you get started down this new and excited career path.
- Uh, now I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location. Y'know- some people still have a somewhat… negative impression of the company… Uh, that old restaurant… was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but… I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun, and above all, safety. They’ve spent a small fortune on these new animatronics… Uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day! [Laughs] Isn’t that neat? But most importantly, they’re all tied into some criminal database, so they can detect a predator a mile away- Heck, we should be paying them to guard you!
- Now, with that being said, no new system is without it’s… kinks. Uh, you’re only the second guard to work at that location. The first guy finished his week, but complained about… conditions. Uh, we switched him over to the day shift. So… hey, lucky you, right? Mainly, he expressed concerns that certain characters seemed to move around at night, and even attempted to get into his office. Now, from what we know, that should be impossible. That restaurant should be the safest place on earth. So while out engineers don’t really have an explanation for this, the working theory is that the robots were never given a proper night mode. So when it gets quiet, they think they’re in the wrong room. So they try to find where the people are- In this case… That’s your office. Our temporary solution is this;
- There’s a music box over by the prize counter, and it’s rigged to be wound up remotely. So every once in a while, switch over to the prize counter video feed, and wind it up for a few seconds. It doesn’t seem to affect all of the animatronics… But it does affect… One of them…
- Uh, and for the rest of ‘em we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system- something about robots thinking you’re an endoskeleton without a costume on, and wanting to stuff you int a suit… So hey! We’ve given you… An empty Freddy Fazbear head! Problem solved! You can put it on any time, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually, anything that wandered in, will wander back out.
- Uh, something else worth mentioning; It’s kind of the quirky modern design of the building, you may have noticed there are no doors for you to close. [Laugh] Uh, but hey you have a light! And even though your flashlight can run out of power, the building can not. So don’t worry about the place going dark.
- Well I think that’s it, uh, you should be golden! Just put on the Freddy head if you need to, keep the music box wound up, piece of cake.
- Have a good night, and I’ll talk to you tomorrow!'
- NIGHT 2 - Phone Guy - 'Uh, hello, hello! Uh, see, I told you first night wasn’t gonna be a problem, you’re a natural! Uh, by now I’m sure you’ve noticed the older models witting in the back room. Uh, those are from the previous location, and we just use ‘em for parts now. The idea, first, was to repair them, uh, they even started retro fitting them with some of the new technology. They were just so ugly, y'know…? And the smell…. So the company decided to go in a whole new direction, and make them super kid friendly!
- Also, those older ones shouldn’t be able to walk around, but if they do, the whole “Freddy head trick” should work on them too, so, whatever. Uh… I love those old characters. Did you ever see Foxy the pirate? Oh wait- Foxy-
- Oh yeah! Foxy! Uh, hey listen, that one’s always a bit twitchy. I’m not sure if the Freddy head trick will work on Foxy. If for some reason he activates during the night, and you see him standing at the far end of the hall, uh, just flash your light at him from time to time. Those older models would always get disoriented with bright lights- It would cause a system restart or something.
- Come to think of it, you might want to try that on any room where something undesirable might be… It might hold them in place for a few seconds. That glitch might have carried over to the newer models too.
- One more thing- don’t forget the music box! I’ll be honest, I never liked that puppet thing… Always… Thinking(?)… And it can go anywhere… I don’t think it [Can’t understand]. So just don’t forget the music box.
- Anyway, I’m sure it won’t be a problem. Uh, have a good night, and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.'
- NIGHT 3 - Phone Guy - 'Hello hello! See, I told you you wouldn’t have any problems! Did uh… Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not, I was just curious. Like I said, he was always my favorite.
- They tried to remake Foxy, y'know. They thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more kid friendly and put him in Kid Cove… To keep the toddlers entertained, y'know. But kids these days just can’t keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally had to put Foxy back together after every shift. Eventually they just stopped trying and left him as some kind of… “take apart, put back together” attraction. Now he’s just a mess of parts.
- I think the employees refer to him as “The Mangle”.
- Uh, hey before I go, I wanted to ease your mind about any rumors you might have heard lately. You know how these local stories come and go- and seldom mean anything. I can personally assure you, that whatever is going on out there, however tragic it may be, has nothing to do with out establishment.
- Just old rumor and speculation- People trying to make a buzz, y'know. Our guard during the day has reported nothing unusual- he’s on watch from opening till close.
- Okay, well anyway. Hang in there, and I’ll talk with you tomorrow.'
- NIGHT 4 - Phone Guy - 'Hello hello! Uh hey there, night four! I told you you’d get the hang of it! Okay, so, uh, just to update you, there’s been somewhat of an investigation going on… Um, we may end up having to close for a few days, I don’t know…
- Uh, I want to emphasize, though, that it’s really just a precaution. Fazbear Entertainment denies any wrong doing- These things happen sometimes. It’ll all get sorted out over a few days. Just keep an eye on things, and I’ll keep you posted.
- Just as a side note though- try to avoid eye contact with any of the animatronics, any way that you can. Someone may have tampered with their facial recognition systems- We’re not sure. But the characters have been acting very unusual- almost aggressive with the staff. They interact with the kids just fine, but when they encounter an adult, they just…. stare.
- Anyway, hang tight, it’ll all pass. Good night!'
- NIGHT 5 - Phone Guy - 'Hello hello! H-Hey, good job, night five! Um, hey, uh, keep a close eye open tonight, okay? Uh, from what I understand, the building is on lockdown. Uh, don’t wanna go out or in or… y'know. ‘Specially concerning any… previous employees. Um, when we get it all sorted out we may move you to the day shift. A position just became… Available. Uh, we don’t have a replacement for your shift yet but, we’re working on it.
- We’re gonna try to contact the original restaurant owner… Uh I think the name of the place was… “Fred-Bear’s Family Diner” or something like that… It’s been gone for years though, I doubt we’ll be able to track him down.
- Uh, just get through one more night… Uh, hang in there… Good night!'
- NIGHT 6 - Phone Guy - 'Hello hello- Uh- What on earth are you doing there? Didn’t you get the memo? The place is closed down, at least for a while. Someone used one of the suits… We had a spare in the back- A yellow one- The one used at [mumbled, unintelligible]… Now none of them are acting right.
- Listen, just finish your shift- It’s safer than trying to leave in the middle of the night. Uh- We have one more event scheduled for tomorrow… A-A birthday. You’ll be on day shift. Wear your uniform.
- Stay close to the animatronics, make sure they don’t hurt anyone, okay?
- For now, just make it through the night. Uh, when the place eventually opens again, I’ll probably take the night shift myself.
- Okay, good night. Goodbye.'
- Five Nights at F-boy’s 2 is a FNaF fangame and sequel to surprise hit Five Nights at F-boy's created by Sable Lynn and Joshua Shaw in RPG Maker VX Ace. Toy Freddy wants to partake in a MIND-CRUSHINGLY AMAZING NIGHT OF PURE EXCITEMENT AND REVELRY but cannot do so until all of the security cameras around the pizzeria have been f-ed up.
- Fnaf 2 free download - Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Open Beta, and many more programs fnaf 2 free download - Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Open Beta, and many more programs.
Fnafb 2 For Iphone Download Link Pc
Apr 19, 2016 Five Nights At Fuckboys Modded. Five Nights At Fuckboys Modded was created by SableSugar, and this fan-game took inspiration from Five Nights at Freddy’s game which is a famous horror adventure game advanced by Scott Cawthon. The game centers on an animatronic named Freddy Fuckboy, who is extremely sick of his lifestyle and wants to make something.