Free Download Manager For Mobile Samsung
Android Manager is an indispensible mobile housekeeper to Android users who love music & videos, always send messages and juggle apps for their Android device. Backup Android data to PC completely with one click. Add fun stuff anytime, enjoy beautiful music, vivid audio anywhere. Download, install, uninstall and look through apps convenient. Get the latest owner's manuals, firmware and software updates for you Samsung devices in one easy-to-navigate location: the Samsung Download Center. Lost your phone? Find My Mobile will help you locate your device and protect your data. You can even use it to unlock your phone if you forget your. Download Football Manager 2019 Mobile apk v10.0.3 from 5kapks. We provide free Football Manager 2019 Mobile for android phones and tablets latest version. You can download Football Manager 2019 Mobile free just 0ne click. 5kapks provides mod apks, obb data for android devices, best games and apps collection free of cost.
A few days ago, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S9 to replace my old Samsung S7. But after I copied data from my old phone to the new one, all data have become messy. Thus, I need to manage these files in specific places again, and for those media files like music, photos, and videos, I can manage them as only a piece of cake. Nonetheless, when it comes to the messages and contacts, I really feel headache. While my phone is linked to a computer, they are invisible. Where do the data hide? Is there any way that can bring out the data, so that I am able to manage them on computer? It is very tired and time-consuming to manage these data on my phone directly, so anyone can help? - From a Samsung user
To efficiently and effectively manage files on Samsung phone, especially the contacts, text messages and call logs stored in internal memory, you need to turn to a professional Samsung Galaxy desktop manager - MobiKin Assistant for Android. Without this kind of tool, it would be difficult and painful for you to perform and complete the file management.
Here, you might wonder:
What is MobiKin Assistant for Android?
MobiKin Assistant for Android is a powerful Android file manager tool that are compatible with almost all the Android phone models, including Samsung, Motorola, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony and so on. With it, you are able to backup and restore all your Android data with one click. Apart from that, its 'Export', 'Import', 'Delete', 'Add' and 'Edit' functions can help you to manage the contacts, text messages, call logs, images, music, videos, applications and other files on your Samsung phone without hassle.
To meet different user needs, this software offers two versions to its users: Windows and Mac version. Hence, you can download the needed version as the case may be. After accomplishing the download, you should properly install the program on your computer by going with the wizard. Then you can begin to manage your Samsung files with the tool.
Here, you are recommended to know the supported file types of this program beforehand.
How to Manage the Files with the Samsung Galaxy Desktop Manager?
To begin with, you need to launch the program and connect your Android phone to computer and make it be recognized. Here you have two options:
Option 1. Connect via USB
- Use a USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your device and install USB driver on your computer if required. (Supposed that the driver installation fails, you can get the solutions from the page: How to Do If the Driver Installed Failed>>)
- If your mobile phone is running on Android 4.2 or above, you should go on to authorize the connection by clicking 'OK' or 'Allow' on your device while getting the following interface.
- Install the Assistant for Android App on your Samsung phone and the connection will be successfully built after you install and launch the application.
Provided that the program fails to recognize your Samsung, you can search for solutions from the page: What to Do If the Program Does Not Recognize My Android Phone.
Option 2. Connect via Wi-Fi
- Choose 'Connect via WIFI' on the primary interface and then you will get an interface as below:
- Go with the prompts to download the Assistant for Android APK file on your Samsung and properly install it.
- Open the application and tap on 'Wifi Connection' to scan the QR code on the program. Then the Wi-Fi connection between your mobile phone and computer will be established.
When your Samsung phone is successfully connected to computer, you will see an interface as follow. That means you can start to manage the phone data with the tool.
With this program, you are able to:
Now let's see how to perform them:
Take Screenshots on Android
Turn on the page you want to capture on the mobile phone and then click the camera icon on the main interface of the software. After that, you can choose the option 'Save screenshot to computer' to capture and save the screen to computer.
Backup & Restore Android Data with One Click
- Backup Android data: Go to 'Super Toolkit' > 'Backup' > choose the wanted folders > select a location to store the data > 'Back Up'.
- Restore data to Android: Enter 'Super Toolkit' > 'Restore' > elect the files you want to restore > 'Restore'.
Manage Contacts on Samsung Phone
- Add new contacts: Click 'Contacts' > 'All Contacts' > 'New' and a window will pop up. In this window, you can add a new contact with name, phone number, email, address, etc.
- Delete contacts: Choose 'Contacts' > 'All Contacts' > mark the unwanted contacts > 'Delete'.
- Export contacts to PC: Tap on 'Contacts' > 'All Contacts' > tick off the wanted filed > 'Export' to transfer and save the contacts as HTML, VCF, CSV, XML or BAK file on computer.
- Import contacts to Android: Select 'Contacts' > 'All Contacts' > 'Import'.
Samsung SMS Management
- Send messages on PC: Elect 'SMS' > 'New' and then you will see a pop-up window. Just select one or several contacts as recipients and enter the messages in the blank box at the bottom. Finally you can hit the 'Send' button to send the message.
- Delete SMS: Go to 'SMS' > mark the text messages that you don't want to keep > 'Delete'.
- Export text messages: Click 'SMS' > check the files that you want to transfer > 'Export' and then the selected messages will be moved and saved in computer as HTML, TEXT, CSV, XML or BAK files.
- Import messages: Navigate to 'SMS' > 'Import' to copy the messages saved in BAK or XML format on computer to Android.
Import/Export/Delete Samsung Call Logs on PC
- Import call logs: Choose 'Contacts' > 'Call Logs' > 'Import' to transfer call records from computer to Android.
- Export call history: Tap on 'Contacts' > 'Call Logs' > tick the wanted files > 'Export'.
- Delete call records: Elect 'Contacts' > 'Call Logs' > check the unwanted data > 'Delete'.
Add/Export/Delete Media Files & Books on Samsung Device
- Add media files/books to Samsung: Enter 'Music'/'Photos'/'Videos'/'Books' > 'Add'.
- Export media files/books: Navigate to 'Music'/'Photos'/'Videos'/'Books' > select the files you want to transfer > 'Export'.
- Delete media files/books: Go to 'Music'/'Photos'/'Videos'/'Books' > mark the target data > 'Delete'.
Install/Uninstall/Export Samsung Apps
- Install Apps: Click 'Apps' > 'Install'.
- Uninstall Apps: Select 'Apps' > elect the applications that you want to remove > 'Uninstall'.
- Export Apps: Tap on 'Apps' > tick off the wanted applications > 'Export'.
Alternative Samsung File Manager Tool - Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies is a Samsung file manager tool developed by Samsung. As a mobile phone assistant tool, it allows users to transfer various types of content between computer and Samsung device, such as contacts, music, photos, videos and Podcasts. In addition, you can also use it to perform a backup and recovery of the phone data. Hence, Samsung Kies can also be your option to manage the phone data.
If you don't know how to manage, backup and restore Samsung files with Kies, you can get a full guide from the pages:
Choose the Proper Samsung Galaxy Desktop Manager Tool
It is certain that there are many other Samsung Galaxy desktop manager tool on the market, but the Assistant for Android and Samsung Kies would be better than others. Therefore, you can choose one of them to manage your Samsung data effectively. And if you have any problem about this article, please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to solve the problem.
Samsung is definitely a world brand and you must have heard for them. Moreover, you have probably used or had the ability to at least see how a Samsung mobile phone works. They have an extensive list of mobiles they have released, and their Galaxy line is definitely among the most famous ones. The good news is that you can choose your Samsung phone in accordance with your budget, and there is a great number of options these smartphones offer you. One of the things you will definitely want to use is the Samsung PC suite.
Why would you need a Samsung mobile and a PC Suite
If you are wondering what exactly a PC suite for mobile phones is, it’s a software that offers you a possibility of connecting your mobile device to computer and managing it that way. Whether you just want to look at the photos from your mobile on your computer, send an SMS right from your desktop or perhaps make a backup of all data on your phone and keep it on your PC in case something happens on your device, PC suite software is the solution for you. When it comes to Samsung phones, there is an incredible vast of options this application type can offer you, like transferring the files between two devices, or even enabling you root access to your Android by bypassing certain restrictions set by the creators. This is why you should consider using a Samsung PC suite if you have a Samsung phone. The most important thing is to decide on a high-quality software you can rely on at any time. There are numerous PC suites out there that will do some of the business just fine, and we will present some of them in this article.
Free Download the Best PC Suite for Samsung Mobile Phones
TunesGo Samsung PC Suite
If you are looking for a truly reliable PC suite software that will give you an extensive list of options for managing your phone on your PC, you should definitely try Wondershare TunesGo. Created by an experienced team, TunesGo Samsung PC Suite is a great toolbox with all the tools you need in one place, such as transferring files between Android and PC, and rooting Android devices in one click. You can also transfer data between Android and iPhone with it. It supports management of all types of contents, whether you are importing, exporting or deleting your photos, music, videos, contacts and other files. On top of that, it has the ability to mirror your phone on your computer monitor, so you can use your mouse and keyboard to control your phone.
The Best Samsung PC Suite
One Stop Solution to Manage and Transfer Files on Samsung
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Phone to Phone Transfer - Transfer everything between two mobiles.
- Highlighted features such as 1-click root, gif maker, ringtone maker.
- Fully compatible with 3000+ Android devices (Android 2.2 - Android 8.0) from Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Sony etc.
Samsung PC Studio
This is basically a file manager for Samsung phones. It offers all of the options you would expect from that kind of software, such as sending an SMS from your computer, and making a backup of files. A great thing is that it also has the option of compressing the images when importing them to your mobile, as well as converting music to a supported format.
Free Download Manager For Mobile Samsung S8
- Connection via USB, infrared and Bluetooth;
- Text messaging from your PC;
- Image editing and music conversion when importing the files to your phone;
- Performing a backup of files;
Pros: Free to download, available in several languages
Cons: Limited synchronization (only MS Outlook)
Samsung Kies is short for Key Intuitive Easy System, and this PC suite offers you a great deal of features, such as transferring your photos, videos, messages, contacts, music between your PC and your device, as well as making a backup and a whole load of other stuff. Note that there are various versions out there, and you have to find the compatible one for your device.
- Manage various types of content, and transfer the data between your PC and your mobile device;
- Synchronize contacts, photos, music and videos;
- Perform a backup and recovery of the phone data;
- Purchase applications and upgrade firmware;
Pros: It is easy to install and use all the features
Cons: Works slowly, especially with USB, limited to certain file formats
Mobiledit! PC Suite
Mobiledit offers you to manage your phones and, according to the developers, it works with almost all phones out there. Once you connect your device, it allows you to browse its contents easily, with a folder structure that will remind you of windows explorer. It is a fairly reliable Samsung PC suite for XP , but it comes with certain limitations.
- Connection wizard for connecting your phone;
- Synchronize, edit, add or delete all types of files;
- Thumbnails of photo and videos in media browser;
- Performing a backup of your phone;
Pros: Comprehensive file manager
Cons: Full version has a trial period
How to use the Best PC Suite for Samsung Mobile Phones - TunesGo Samsung PC Suite
Once you have downloaded the Samsung PC Suite, launch it and you will see a screen that asks you to connect your mobile device. Anger of stick 3 game download for android games.
Step 1 Simply use a USB cable to connect the device and TunesGo Samsung PC Suite will automatically detect your phone. Once connected, you will get something similar to this screen:
Free Download Manager For Android
Step 2 On the top menu, choose the type of files you want to browse, or click on files to see all types.
Step 3 When you choose desired file type, look at the top of the screen and choose one of the desired options, depending on whether you want to add, delete or export the files. For example, if you want to add them, click on the add icon.
There are many pieces of PC suite software that offer you to manage your phone from your PC, but you need to be careful and choose the right one. If you want a reliable software, you can choose a Samsung PC Suite for XP that was created by Samsung itself, but if you want a reliable and comprehensive software that has an incredible range of options to use with any mobile phone, then Wondershare TunesGo should be your choice.
If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.