Follow these instructions to download and use the Office 365 app for your Android phone. The Office Mobile app lets you view, edit, and share Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents as well as create Word and Excel Documents. Requires Android 4.0 or later. NOTE: Before using the app you must have an Office 365 account created. Follow these instructions to create an Office 365 Account. Nov 20, 2019 Meet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox. See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting. Jul 17, 2016. Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts.
Microsoft has released a new Office beta app on the Google Play Store for Android users. Named Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & more, the app combines all the popular and powerful Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The app will let you create, edit documents and will also let you store them in the cloud or on your Android smartphone. You’ll be able to collaborate with others to jointly work on documents. Further, it has Sticky Notes integration, which will help you quickly jot down notes without switching to the Sticky Notes app.
To be able to create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents and sign PDFs using a finger are other important features that a lot of users will find useful.
Disclaimer:- Katmoviehd.it does not host any files on it's servers. All files or contents hosted on third party websites. Katmoviehd.it does not accept responsibility for contents hosted on third party websites.
The idea of a single app that provides all the important Office tools is not new, however. Back in the days when Windows Phone was a thing, Office Hub app offered access to Word and OneNote documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. Needless to say, the new beta app on Android is more powerful than almost a decade old Office Hub.
- Create, edit, and work together on documents with others in real-time.
- Store and access documents in the cloud or on your device.
- Easily access recent and frequently used Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in the cloud or on your device.
- Search for documents stored in the cloud, on your phone, or across your organization (if using a work account).
Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:
- Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
- Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
- Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
- Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.
Quickly perform common mobile tasks with in-built Actions:
- Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Sign PDFs using your finger.
- Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
- Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.
- Scan QR codes to open files and links.
While this is in Public Preview, anyone who is running Android 6 or newer is eligible to install the app without going through the pain of signing in to the Microsoft Account. However, if you want to access and save documents on OneDrive and SharePoint, you’ll need a Microsoft Account.
You can download the new Office beta app from the below link, or you can head over to Google Play Store.
Microsoft Apps On Android
[appbox googleplay com.microsoft.office.officehubrow]
Microsoft Apps For Android Phone